Thursday, May 14, 2015

100 Days of Fuzzy-Mation

     Hello! Fuzzy here. A few weeks ago I started the 100 day project. The idea for this project is to do one specific task every day for 100 days and see how you improve during that time. Some common things that other people do are "100 days of drawing," "100 days of photos," etc. I'm pushing myself to do 100 days of animation, entitled "100 days of Fuzzy-Mation." I've done 34 projects so far, but I'm behind at the moment. However, I'm working an a super awesome one that's gonna take a few days, so stay tuned!
     You may have been following my progress on diy.org, and you may have seen all my previous projects of #100daysoffuzzymation. In case you haven't, then here are some of my favorites. 


     That's how far I've gotten so far, but I'll post more as I make more. I intend to finish all 100 days, and I'm pretty sure I can do it. Again, I'm working on a bigger project that will take a couple days, so stay tuned!

-Fuzzy Belly (diy.org/fuzzybelly)

No comments:

Post a Comment