Sunday, May 15, 2016

I've Got Undertale!

Yeah!!! Just downloaded undertale this morning! By now I've made it through both the Ruins and Snowdin, and I'm having a skele-ton of fun so far. I only died twice, which is, I think, a gaming record for me... Usually I do wayyyyy worse.

So here's a little screenie of me, after falling like 100 feet onto a bed of magical flowers that somehow saved me from breaking my neck.

(Don't freak out guys, it's photoshopped. :P)

I highly recommend playing the game if you haven't already! Toby did a masterful job making a brilliant, fun, and extremely detailed game. (Caution: this game will take over your mind and make you into trash like me. OuO)

Alrighty! That's all for now, I'm just super duper hyped about this!

Sincerely, Fuzrisk

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Naw, I only had the demo, and I'd read every wiki page on it. I just now bought the whole thing.

      Delete